Thursday, March 8, 2018

The White Temple and Goodbye to Thailand

Yesterday we went to the white temple before we left for the boarder to Laos and it was my favorite temple in all of Thailand. I wish I could go there at sun-set/rise for some better pictures but even in bright daylight the temple is very striking. We signed a lucky silver leaf which will get added to all the others.

The ride to the boarder was a little rough but we got good seats at the back of the bus so we had lots of breeze and legroom. From here we go to the Gibbon Experience in the jungle and then after that we're taking a long boat down the Mekong river, so it might be a while before the next post.








1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt, Hey Charlie,
    I'm really enjoying the read ups on your adventure(s) and the pics of course. Awesome stuff.
    I've been in awe, and in tears of laughter.
    Keep em coming.
    Regards,
    Owen

    ReplyDelete