Monday, April 30, 2018

All good things must come to an end.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I didn't have much spare time while visiting with family and in Iceland our van didn't have an outlet where I could charge my laptop. I was also pretty busy climbing on glaciers, walking behind waterfalls and hiking through the wilderness. I'll edit and post as soon as possible but I felt like I needed to make a quick post to mark the end of our trip.

These last three months have been the best time of my life and I couldn't have done it without Charlie. Clichéd as it sounds, I really do feel like the luckiest person in the world. No matter what comes next in our lives I know it'll be ok if I've got Charlie in my corner.

This trip is over, but this adventure is just beginning.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. It made me cry happy tears. I am thrilled that this trip has been a dream come true for you. I am excited for both of you as your adventure together is just beginning. I love you both with all my heart. Welcome home xoxo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to create the next generation :) Mateo!

    ReplyDelete